Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Is it possible to work in these conditions?

Leena added me to the list of the new meme or somethng like this, so here is her list

Juliana – Juliana’s Site
Michelle - Rusin Roundup
Karen - Grow Rich Along With Me
Mel - Attitude, the Ultimate Power
Lynda - lynda’s loft
Sandee - Comedy Plus
Amelia - Amel’s Realm
Max - MAX
Eric - Speedcat Hollydale
Marzie - Mariuca
Sindi- Life Is A Roller Coaster
Judy - Sugar Queen’s Dream First Time Dad
Colin - Life
Mauro - 1 Million Love Messages
MidgetManOfSteel - Mental Poo
Stacy - My Thoughts
Jason - DatCurious.comDatMoney.com
Kesa - Little Aussie Cynic
Ann - A Nice Place in the Sun
Hanna- Amori,poesie,arte,chat virtuali by Hanna
Leena-Conceptisaddict
Ivy from Chuvaness....Chakaness....Eclavu...,
Liudmila from Diary,
Lazy Yogi,Vacation and Travel Talk,Animals as Friends
Gil from Individual@home
Tanny from Tanny's Blog.
Mokki from Mökkikunta
Cyn from It's a dog's life
SewAndSo from Sew And So’s Notions
Footiam from
Stepping out,Dragon Descendants, Dhamma Delights, Beautiful World, Our Impermanent world
Fatiah from Sew my Name

So, if you like this game and want to continue it, copy this list, write me about it in the comment to this post and I'll add you too.
Hope, somebody of the mentioned blogs do the same too.

Effettua la registrazione a PayPal e inizia ad accettare pagamenti tramite carta di credito immediatamente.

6 comments:

  1. Oh! Thanks for adding me, Liudmila. I 'll get to work in no time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I post this meme at http://impermanentworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was not sure if you like these games and wanted even write to you about it. In any case some links in more are never bad.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had not this your blog in my blogrolls... Now I'll add it to this list too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ciao Liudmila!
    Thx for my link..
    hot embrace!
    Auguri from Italy ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grazie. Ti auguro tutto il meglio per il anno appena nato!

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog