Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Have You Ever Heard About Orbs?

Footiam wrote once that he found many spheres on his photos during his piligrimage to the Buddhist Holy places. Unfortunatelly I could not find this his post, maybe he will add the address lately. He was interested to know what were these spheres because the people said him those are spirits.

первый дождь

About a week ago I watched the video of the ritirit with Lopon Tenzin Namdakh Rinpoche and noticed that there were many many of that spheres at the beginning of the video and they flyed around Lopon Rinpoche.

Yesterday I found information about these spheres and wanted to know more about them.

This phenomena is called orbs.
It is normal for modern compact photo e video cameras for technical reasons. So as you see on my photo of drops of the rain visible in the light of the flash.
There are some other physical effects that can create these spheres on the photos. Dust, for example.

BUT...
If we exclude all these known to the science effects ...remain some cases that we can not explain with the knowledge of the modern science.

Conclusion:
There are energies do not known by modern science that can create spheres on the photo.

Are they Spirits or Gods?

10 comments:

  1. Oh, the orbs are in the photos of some other pilgrims and I really did not see it. I just heard from them and was surprised and curious. Before that, I have not even heard of the word, 'orb'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received a catalog of one editor yesterday and found there different books about it. So I wanted to learn more about it and found that the American scientists are studiing this effect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your site, it's an interesting read. I have a site myself that provides inspiration and guidance to people around the world. I was wondering if you wanted to exchange links. Check out my site when you get a chance and let me know.

    Jason
    TheWISDOMWALL.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Jason, I like the idea, I'll contact you surely for link exchange.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know they have books on it. Now, I think I'll just try to view them in Youtube will do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are right, it could be effective. If it interests so many persons, they coud post something in YouTube etc too...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Over the year of taking photos on digital cameras I have come to the conclusion that it is almost always when photos are taken in low light conditions. I have had many photos that have lots of 'orbs' on them and all were taken in low light conditions i.e. shows, parties etc.

    I've no doubt that there are some unexplained phenomena, but mostly I think it can be explained away :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. :-) The life is not interesting if we do not find something "paranormal" in it. From time to time I envy those persons that can create great money from any simple event of the life.

    ...but I believe in these things. If they are proved enough.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I don't disbelieve. I have experienced phenomena myself in the past. There are things that we can't explain away with logic.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, it's soooo interesting! Have you posts about it? I live relatively often similar events myself and like to read about them too to feel myself not completely mad.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog