«Серебро» на Яндекс.Фотках
Many years tell us our parents and grandies that silver is a very useful and kills bad bacteria. We have to use it and drink water with it. In fact, the water you take from your church remains good even for years.
I decided to use silver as more as possible too. I have a silver ring, silver earrings, silver bracelet. I bought toothbrushwith silver head and am very content because I feel my teeth clean all the day.
They say, silver is used in many products today. In food, in clothes ecc. Even socks that inhibit odor-causing bacteria and washing machines that disinfect clothes.
But... every overdose is bad -as always.
I read an article written by Physorg.com now
“Because of the increasing use of silver nanoparticles in consumer products, the risk that this material will be released into sewage lines, wastewater treatment facilities, and, eventually, to rivers, streams and lakes is of concern,” said Zhiqiang Hu, assistant professor of civil and environmental engineering in MU’s College of Engineering.Did you notice that we use to overdose every good thing?
“We found that silver nanoparticles are extremely toxic. The nanoparticles destroy the benign species of bacteria that are used for wastewater treatment. It basically halts the reproduction activity of the good bacteria.”