Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hands On The Weel

I had to go in Naples today and went there with a bus. The buses are very high and you see the road from very different point of view. I had my photo camera and made photos of everything interesting I saw. Suddenly I cklicked the button too late and had the hands of the driver of the tir.

Руки на руле

Did you notice how calm is their position?
So, I was interested to photograph the hands of other drivers. It was so interesting how they, hands, tell the situation in that moment. One of the tir-drivers saw me making a photo and did not like it, imagine. Biiiipppp!!!!!

Руки на руле

Руки на руле

Руки на руле

But when I looked at this photo now at home I was shoked to see this driver. He is not in a queue. He is in the middle of the express way driving with the speed 100 km/h.

Руки на руле

2 comments:

  1. Not following the rules here?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Italy is very little and there are not so much persons here. And the statistics about the mortal incidents are like bulletins from the war.

    This morning one driver of the tir trew in air 4 workers on the expressway and even did not notice it. 2 are grave, 1 is not very grave, one worker nobody can find...

    Who knows, maybe that driver read a magazine too...

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog