(See Is there a difference: we and Neanderthals? More about Ötzi too, What has modern woman in her head and older posts)
I asked different bloggers about it and the answer was "Maybe women are not content with modern man." I was not completly agree with this men opinion, but today I found some articles in scientific online newspapers that write about the same problem, I think.
According to the last researches 1 in 4 men over 30 has low testosteron level. What it meens for us? The men with this syndrom have lack of sex drive and erectile dysfunction, androgen deficiency (the body has lower than normal amounts of male hormones, including testosterone), osteoporosis or fracture, and two or more of the following: sleep disturbance, depressed mood, lethargy or diminished physical performance.
More about this problem
Some of the symptoms of androgen deficiency include:
- Reduced sexual desire
- Hot flushes and sweating
- Breast development (gynaecomastia)
- Lethargy and fatigue
- Reduced muscle mass and strength
- Increased body fat, particularly around the abdomen
- Weaker erections and orgasms
- Reduced amount of ejaculate
- Body hair loss
- Increase in ‘bad’ blood cholesterol (low density lipoproteins) and associated drop in ‘good’ blood cholesterol (high density lipoproteins)
- Reduced bone mass, increased risk of osteoporosis.
So, dear women, the opinion of the men I wrote earlier about has to be the sad truth.
Next time I'll try to understand WHY are our men in this unpleasant situation. And I'll be very glad if you write me what you think about it.