Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Do You Like Candid Camera Jokes?



What do you feel when you see the videos like this?
You laugh probably.
Now imagin YOU are in this shop making maybe an afternoon walk. And YOU finish in this "water-bed".
What do you feel now?

I don't know, maybe these persons are actors or persons that earn some money with appearances in TV. I remember when we were students those were relatively common earnings in the universities.

If it is not so, this joke seems not a joke for me. Maybe I'm not right.

4 comments:

  1. I have caught some episodes of Candid Camera in TV; enjoy watching them but as you suggest, it's not nice to be on the receiving end! Cruel joke really!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is what I think every time I see these jokes. Most of them are really cruel -if you are not an actor of this scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think it's a good joke. My day will be ruined if I get wet unnecessarily and probably need to get home as soon as possible to change.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is what I think about this sort of bad jokes too. For a person that dreams to have a relaxation walk all entire day woud be ruined. And to show "It's a Candid Camera" will change nothing.

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog