This video particulary made me smile. Specially the last sequence.
VideoJug: How To Be The Perfect Girlfriend
Because this blog is a little about psychology too I copy the advises of this video about what to do with your boyfriend to be happy with him. Just to have them nearby.
- Step 1:
- Relax your standards
- The perfect girlfriend is not a plastic doll. While you should endeavour to maintain your femininity, once in a while let your guard down: eat like a pig, slouch around, or leave the washing up. You can even surprise him be getting him to pull your finger. This way he will feel comfortable in your presence, and you in his.
- Step 2:
- But make an effort
- With this in mind, remember that it is important to make an effort and sometimes dress up special. We know it's not practical all the time, but he'll appreciate it, and you'll feel more attractive.
- Step 3:
- Massage his ego
- Remember that the male ego is as fragile as it was all those years ago when he first lost his way back to the cave. Make your boyfriend feel good about himself - even if he is getting in your way- let him be useful and tell him he's great. Don't nag him into submission, as there is nothing sexy about a downtrodden man.
You know the bed's not made properly, but congratulate him on having a go. You know that isn't an omelette, but it contains eggs doesn't it? So well done him!
- Step 4:
- Feed him
- Like it or not, the old adage is true - the way to a man's heart is through his stomach. You don't have to cook, but keep your local takeaway on speed dial. Remember if your boyfriend is hungry, his attention will shift suddenly from you to the fridge. Don't take it personally, it's primal. Symptoms of hunger to look out for include: grumpiness, slightly flared nostrils or he may appear to be hunting. If he gets like this, don't suggest salad.
- Step 5:
- Give him space
- A man's friends are important to him, and so is his ability to spend time with them, where he will do male activities like growling, fighting and measuring things, simple pursuits that confuse a complex female mind. Allow him the space to maintain these relationships. Let him roam, and when he comes home he'll be ready to spend quality time with you.
- Step 6:
- Listen to him
- Men enjoy explaining things. Be it the mechanics of bridges, why Sean Connery's the best Bond, or the complexities of the offside rule, even if he's being patronising allow him his airtime, and he will then shut up, leaving you to enjoy the peace and quiet of a loving and giving relationship.
- Step 7:
- In the bedroom
- When it comes to bedtime and matters of the night, your needs may be different. Sex is a simple matter for him: he wants it, whenever, wherever. Never put out if you aren't in the mood, but do accept he always will be, and don't tell him off because he finds you devastatingly attractive all of the time. And if you really don't fancy it, just distract him with beer.