Monday, November 26, 2007

And last roses...

this is "Coral Fiesta"/Barni
A White Rose

by John Boyle O'Reilly

THE red rose whispers of passion,
And the white rose breathes of love;
O, the red rose is a falcon,
And the white rose is a dove.

But I send you a cream-white rosebud
With a flush on its petal tips;
For the love that is purest and sweetest
Has a kiss of desire on the lips


My roses are not white as you see. I have not white roses. Don't know why. There are interesting white roses too. But I have only other colours. This year the weather is good and I have some roses else. These are last roses for this year, I think and that is why I made photos and post them here today. It's strange period by me. I see all my posts have this word: last.
Everything is waiting for a new turn of existance...

This is "Rita Levi Montalcini"/Barni

4 comments:

  1. Wow, the roses are big and beautiful. I love to look at flowers but I don't know anything about gardening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can read this article about how to begin with roses (it's my article where I explain the main errors when you whant to buy a rose)
    http://interests.page.tl/Gardening.htm
    if you are interested.

    Roses have many good sides. They are resistant for high temperatures for example. But they need many cures to be splendid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The roses look amazing Liudmila. You must have a 'green thumb' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have an immeasurable laziness,honestly. If not I could have splendid garden. And many other splendid things handmade...

    ReplyDelete

Search This Blog